2012-04-20

{designer} Rosamosario



While looking over my boards on Pinterest a while back, I noticed that, for someone who claims to love the dark and macabre, my choices in fashion might just say otherwise.  Perhaps it's the fact that I'm {finally} growing up, for I have found myself in a full blown love affair with all things pretty + ladylike. Bring on the tulle, {Chantilly} lace, ruffles, sequins, and pleats in blush, mint, or pale taupe.

This transition into "lady-hood" has propogated a few new interests, one being an obsession with beautiful lingerie.  Now, when I say "lingerie", I'm not talking Fredrick's of Hollywood slut wear, but rather the type that oozes sexiness while still maintaining a high level of sophistication. Think Sofia Loren.

Luckily for ladies like moi, Italian lingerie brand Rosamosario did just that.  

Rosamosario came to be in 2005.  It was created by Venice based Carlotta Danti with the aim of fusing contemporary design with traditional Italian craftsmanship. "Specializing in refined yet seductive separates; Rosamosario's collection of Chantilly-lace trimmed pieces and glossy silk slips draws it's luxury appeal as much from its fabrics as its artisanal detailing." {net-a-porter}

Translation, Rosamosario is for the stylish woman who appreciates the good things in life along with one of the best parts of life. Or as Ludacris would say the "lady in the street but a freak in the bed." 



















For additional information and to see editorials featuring Rosamosario, go here

{photographs via net-a-porter // for more information or to purchase: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you all!!